cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Is there a way to import an email file exported from another service into workspace email?

Need to change email hosting from Rackspace to GoDaddy.  Wondering if we can export email (RS offers both PST and EML formats) and then import it in to GoDaddy Workspace Email.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Is there a way to import an email file exported from another service into workspace email?

Hi @billedge

There isn't currently a way to import email directly into a Workspace Email account. The closest thing would be using an email client to access the exported email stored locally on your computer while also having it connected to your Workspace Email account. That won't cause the emails on your system to sync to the server, but at least you would have access to both message types in the same place.

Question for the Community: How do you usually go about moving emails from another provider?

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Is there a way to import an email file exported from another service into workspace email?

also wondering if there is a way to export email addresses and emails from GD to Outlook. Had a change in our business that is requiring a switch to Outlook. Really need to have my business email addresses and emails to merge or export to Outlook. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Move Email address from another service provider to godday

Hi all,

Recently I bought unlimited space hosting plan on godday.com. No need to transfer all the content from my previous service provider. I did transfer all the web content but don't understand how transfer my existing 200 mail account and those mail content. Please help !!