cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Linking Office Business Premium Account (ordered directly from Microsoft) to godaddy domain account

Hi, I have Office 365 Business Premium account that I bought directly from Microsoft. i want to link it to my godaddy domain account so I can utilize the mailbox service. If i click on Email and Office option from my godaddy I account, I get prompted to subscribe to Office 365 subscription, but I already have one. There is no option to link both together. I called the technical support line and they side they activated something in the background, but I didn't see anything change in the account. I still can't link both account so I can utilize the mailbox feature. I would appreciate your help on this matter. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Linking Office Business Premium Account (ordered directly from Microsoft) to godaddy domain acco

Hi @whalawani. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! If you don't see results from what our care team did, you may want to take a look at the instructions in this Microsoft post. Essentially, you just need to update your domain's DNS settings with GoDaddy so that it will work with the service through Microsoft. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.