cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locating My "Domains Sold Invoice"

I Am Having Trouble Tracing The Sale Of 3 Of My Domains Sold On GoDaddy.. An Invoice Of Domain Name.. Date Sold.. Purchased Price.. And Possibly The Buyer Info..

3 REPLIES 3
Employee
Employee

Re: Locating My "Domains Sold Invoice"

Hello @SuperSoaresAll!

Thank you for posting. You should be able to see this information and contact the seller from within the GoDaddy Auctions section of your account. If you're not seeing that information there, please reach out to our support team. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Super User II
Super User II

@SuperSoaresAll wrote:

I Am Having Trouble Tracing The Sale Of 3 Of My Domains Sold On GoDaddy.. An Invoice Of Domain Name.. Date Sold.. Purchased Price.. And Possibly The Buyer Info..

@SuperSoaresAll @Heather Unfortunately Godaddy doesn't provide invoice/receipts for domains sold through them. This has been one of their biggest oversights in my opinion. I have sold hundreds, if not thousands, of domains through Godaddy and no invoice is sent when the domain is sold nor when the payment has been sent.

---

I Feel What The Buyer Buys Indicate His Flavors..  Records Speak To Me Of Clients Trends and Direction.. Great Targeting Logistics..