cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Microsoft Customer Manager

Does anyone know when Microsoft will be releasing Customer Manager for Outlook.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Microsoft Customer Manager

Hey @ttaoffice,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

I've asked around and currently that product is just now rolling out on a limited basis to “first release” customers (a special opt-in program by Microsoft). Beyond that, we're unable to get a more specific target date other than “in the coming months” it should be rolling out to all Business Premium users.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

Any further information on this?  I see it in my Outlook 2016 ribbon but doesn't seem to work...

I do not have Customer Manager on my Outlook ribbon.  Is this a currently operating function?  How do I get it on Outlook 2016 using Office 365 from GoDaddy?

New

Microsoft Customer Manager is disabled if you purchased Office365 through Godaddy? Why are we not getting the full capability of Office365 with Godaddy. That should have been stated very clearly upfront. I would have purchased directly from Microsoft. Feel lied to and cheated.

Solution

Hi @ttaoffice@WCPA@realtorrobin1@mjrtoo

Just wanted to reach back out regarding this topic. There is now a way customers can enable the MS Customer Manger for your Office365 business premium plans. This can be done by following these steps:

1. Go to the Exchange admin center: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj200712(v=exchg.150).aspx
Go to the Add-ins subsection inside the Organization section. (The dashboard has a direct link to the subsection or you can click on Organization on the left, then click on Add-ins at the top.)
Click the + sign, and select "Add from URL"
Enter https://ocm.outlookapps.com/GetManifest and click the install button
that should install the Outlook Customer manager, however it will be disabled for all users by default. So either double click on it, or click on it and then click the edit (pencil) button. You can then change it to either "Optional, enabled by default" or "Mandatory, always enabled, users can't disable this add-in" instead of the "optional, disabled by default" it starts as.

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hey @charminglygeeky, how is it that you were able to solve this, yet GoDaddy "Support" rep did not even understand what I was talking about.  Said I'd have to go to Microsoft, who won't touch it because it's bought and paid for through GoDaddy.  Thanks for your help!