Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoodyMuda
New

My Godaddy Outlook email not receiving

I have been using this basic web hosting plan on Godaddy, first of all my domain is registered elsewhere and now I also use cloudflare. I have configured my cloudflare DNS setting for office 365 but I still get "dns misconfigured error when sending messages to the email" I have not recieved any email in my inbox on this. 

My intended plan of action is to revert to godaddy cpanel mail, but even that did not work when I tried that is why I need help configuring this to work.

1 REPLY 1
ValerieR
Employee

Hi @MoodyMuda :

Please provide more information about the domain name that the email account is set up on.  If it has always worked, then suddenly stopped working, I encourage you to call in to our customer care team to check into the issue further.  If this is an initial set up, with the domain at a different provider, you may just need to add a TXT record to the domain name settings (DNS).  This article may be helpful if you want to check on it yourself before calling in : Office 365 set up with external domain 

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat