cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

My gmail is Not Receiving Any Emails From Contact Form 7

Hi, 

can any one suggest me whats going on  .. I already set up contact form 7. And It was working fine . But from today  unfortunately when I try to send a test massage from my website its not sending to my email and also any leads come from our website . 

I don't understand, what is happening? everyday? I  m facing uncountable hours with for server error.

All email are working fine except 1 email . So whats wrong actually ?

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My gmail is Not Receiving Any Emails From Contact Form 7

Hi @Amit_M. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

It's hard to say for sure what is happening without more information. The first thing you'll want to determine is whether or not the server is sending mail at all. You may want to change the address the form is sending to in order to do this. If you can determine whether or not the hosting is sending email, then you can do additional troubleshooting from there. My guess would be that the sending server is having reputation issues and Gmail is not accepting messages from it, but it could be other things as well. If you can provide more information, others in the community may be able to suggest additional solutions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.