cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to open port 465 for my Email Account Setup

Hi Team,

I have setup Email Configuration and but receiving an error that port 465 is not responding, kindly help to open port number 465 against my email account asap.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Need to open port 465 for my Email Account Setup

Hi @razajaveid,

Thanks for posting. What type of email do you have and where are you getting the error? With more details others in the Community may be able to offer suggestions.

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

thanks for reply @Lisi

but i figure it out myself and solve the issue. but godadday need to gear up their support to their customers. This is very irritating and frustrated that after 2 days my query was answered.

I have the same problem try to get help was told as long as it work on the godaddy email is fine they don’t support outlook or any other 

New

New

I agree it's been 2 years and I have not been getting my emails from my site. I haven't got one phone call yet and it's still not set up correctly. They are quick to make a commission that they forget about their client first. They try to right away sell you on what you don't have.

@razajaveid share the knowledge how did you figure it out yourself?

Highlighted

Search engine to final touch commercial cleaning is upper and lower case and misspelled. How do I change it?

Hi @Cleanelliscount,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you having trouble with setting up our SEO product? If you're needing help with SEO, please post details in the "Marketing your Business" forum category. If you need help with the plan, please contact our customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support