cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting emails

Hello, 

I have just started using the mail for my domain and I have set it up.  The issue I am getting is that I can send emails but i am not able to view them in the browser mail or on firefox thurnderbird. I have tested this several time and same results i can't seem to see any email so I am not sure if they are even getting across but I am sure I can send them.

Thank You

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Not getting emails

Hi @KraterGaming. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's hard to say what's happening in your situation. It's not clear whether you're not receiving any emails or if you can't open them for some reason. If you can provide more information about your situation, including how you're checking your email, that may help others identify what's happening. Providing screen shots may help as well. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Not getting emails

Hi Jesse, I recently purchased a domain and email, have set it all up and can send emails to myself and external addresses but I have tried to send an email to the new domain email but I can't receive it, it is bouncing back to my external account. Not sure what I may have done wrong? Thanks