cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
locutor
New

Not receiving email from a sender

I recently sold my home, and emails from the escrow company (Chicago Title, ctt.com) to my GoDaddy-hosted email account have not been coming through. They’re receiving mine, but theirs to me are not being delivered (not in my junk mail folder, nor are they bouncing back to them as undeliverable).
     What’s going on? It’s critical that I receive their emails, but the server’s not passing them through for some reason. I haven’t run into this problem with any other sender. Why would GoDaddy block email to me from the country’s #1 title company? More importantly, who can correct this?

2 REPLIES 2
TLH

Hi @locutor,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to contact GoDaddy support and resolve your email issue? If the change in receipt is sudden, you'll want to have the Customer Care team take a look at it and check your specific email server. Be sure to check to make sure the escrow company is listed as a preferred/safe sender on your plan. (And conversely, not listed in your blocked senders.)

Please contact the GoDaddy customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can review the charges and process any eligible refunds. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

I am Facing the same problem exactly and would like to have a solution from Godaddy