Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

O365 Teams keeps dropping calls

Hi,

I know this isn't exactly email related, but ever since I have moved my mail to o365 with godaddy, my Microsoft Teams keeps disconnecting calls after about 20-60 seconds, with the error "Oh dear! Your call has dropped. Please try again." This does not occur when I login to another account on Teams. 

teamso365.JPG

Has anybody faced this issue before and know of any solutions?

Thanks,

Calvin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RachelM
Community Manager

Hi @calvinsblim! After doing some research, this seems to be a fairly common issue. I found these two references that might be helpful to you: MicroSoft post and another article.

Hope this helps! 

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RachelM
Community Manager

Hi @calvinsblim! After doing some research, this seems to be a fairly common issue. I found these two references that might be helpful to you: MicroSoft post and another article.

Hope this helps! 

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post