cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Office 365 Business Sub - Domain Change / Admin.Microsoft Portal Updates

I have my office 365 through go-daddy.  I'm finding I have a lot of limits that we not clear when I purchased the service. 

For example, I updated my public domain a few months back and now I find I'm unable to directly update relevant Microsoft config options to update that change across all of our office products. 

OneDrive still shows the old domain on the folder for example. 

I've found this resource on the subject, but it relies on direct access to my admin.microsoft portal and GD does not provide an interface for updating these data points independently. 

Any suggestions on how I complete the changes outlined on my Office 365 so I can have consistent references across our products? 

Jason
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

@Jay_Hawaii 

I'd give GoDaddy a call and ask to be transferred to the Productivity Department. They have all the knowledge at GD on the ins and outs of the O365 product. They should be able to help you out.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II

@Jay_Hawaii 

I'd give GoDaddy a call and ask to be transferred to the Productivity Department. They have all the knowledge at GD on the ins and outs of the O365 product. They should be able to help you out.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Thanks for the tip, I've called before but may not have gotten to the right group.  I'll give that a try.

Jason