cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Office 365 Calendar not Syncing

We cannot sync new users onto their Calendar, on either Outlook or their phones. we were told it would automatically happen with Office 365 when we set up our account.  

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Office 365 Calendar not Syncing

Hi @Will_Alsaker

It should automatically sync, not sure what could be causing the issue. I suggest reaching out to Microsoft within their community forums and some users or one of their moderators should be able to assist you. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Same problem.  Weak response.  This demonstrates the downfall of getting Outlook through GoDaddy.

Super User I
Super User I

@Will_Alsaker

Can you confirm there calendar is working correctly via web?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
Super User I
Super User I

@Herby111

Can you confirm that calendar works properly via web?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
Super User I
Super User I

@Herby111

What protocol are you using for the Office 365 setup on the Outlook and phone clients?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis

Super User I
Super User I

@Will_Alsaker

What protocol are you using for the Office 365 setup on your Outlook and mobile clients?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis