cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office 365 Meeting Invites Disappearing

We are using Office 365 via Apple Mail and Apple Calendar. Several of our employees are having an issue when they send a group meeting invite, once invitees respond (accept meeting) the meeting disappears from the organizer's calendar. This issues does not occur every time. Any ideas on how to fix this?

TIA

2 REPLIES 2
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Office 365 Meeting Invites Disappearing

Hello @Belichick and thank you for reaching out the GoDaddy community was GoDaddy users assist each other on their issue. 

I'm curious, is the meeting invite disappearing on Apple devices? And/or does it happen via OWA as well?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Re: Office 365 Meeting Invites Disappearing

Thanks for asking. We tested this and it is occurring via desktop, mobile and OWA as well. I am also working with Apple to try and trouble shoot this issue. It does not occur every time, and seems to be temporarily resolved by deleting and re-adding the Exchange account. However the issue did come back for at least one of our users.