cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Office 365 integration

Hi,

Extremely disappointed with Go Dadyy's technical team capabilities and interest in solving the issue.  I was using professional email.  In order to increase the daily limits of messages they suggested and sold me microsoft 365.  Now for the last 5 days, 5 representatives from Go Daddy have been unable to integrate or migrate or connect whatsoever .... my professional email to microsoft ... and my email account is blocked with message ... exceed limit 500 ... whereas ms 365 has a limit of 10.000.  I have read the limit policy and i m not violating that.  For the sake of clarity, sent one email with 332 recipient and it went well.  The second email with 316 recipients didnt go until end.  As soon as it reached 500 total from to mails... the account was blocked ... smtp error.  Go daddy team has no clue at all about this and now they are telling me a different story every three minutes ... talk to microsoft, it was not connected before but now it is, we are updating password, virus scan, etc etc.  One word ... pathetic experience.

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @Ali121 and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response.

Thank you for sharing your experience and I am sorry we were not able to fix this but happy that it did get fixed. In order to assist other end users who may experience this issue in the future, can you please share how the issue was fixed?

Again I apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a wonderful day.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

This is annoying.  Why don't you just post the solution instead of asking how they fixed it when you are the only response?  Clearly they were not able to get any assistance via this thread.  

Hello @kellpie !

I understand your frustration as you have made it known on multiple posts.

When a post is left unanswered, I respond to the post. Generally if I have a solution then I will include it with my reply but if I do not have a solution then I offer the best solution in the scenario which is to reach out to GoDaddy Support. Many times users who have posted their question often get the solution resolved on their own and do not get a chance to update the post which is why I ask if their issue was resolved. This gives a chance to verify if it has been resolved and how it was resolved. This is also a chance to open up the discussion for others to post their proposed solutions.

I hope this clears up your confusion and have a wonderful rest of your week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!