cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

OneDrive Daily Login

Every day I have to log in to GoDaddy OneDrive for business in File Explorer

How do I make it so I stay logged in permanently?

11 REPLIES 11
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: OneDrive Daily Login

Hey @Spoon. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! More than likely, this is a configuration issue on your computer. I'm not sure if this will help, but I did locate this Microsoft forum topic that might be of some assistance. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Hi JesseW - I just gave that a shot, no luck

I have the drive set up on 3 computers, and my android phone - I have to login daily to all of them

On the same 3 computers and my android phone, I also have my 5GB "personal" OneDrive, and have no issues

The issues are only with the 1TB GoDaddy "business" OneDrive

It seems this issue is pervasive across the board for Office 365 through GoDaddy.  Daily sign-in for One Drive or any other Office 365 account.  Please fix.

New

yeah this is terrible, there is no point in buying office from godaddy with this feature. I want to change.

New

eed. Re: OneDrive Daily Login

Agreed. I have this problem daily too!

I am trying to sync a lot of files overnight, and in the middle of the night, it logs me out, so hardly anything actually even sync's!

I don't see the point of this! I was an idiot to pay GoDaddy for a year upfront for this. I'd rather have bought this directly thru Microsoft as this issue doesn't when your account is directly thru them. Seems to be a GoDaddy issue!

Re: eed. Re: OneDrive Daily Login

I also have a client who has the exact same problem described here. All three computers ask for passwords at least once sometimes more a day. It's very annoying. Please fix!

I have the same log out problems noted here on OneDrive and Outlook for Android.  I have spent no less than 12 hours on the phone with GoDaddy across 8-10 tech support sessions over the last 3 months for a combination of the MS OneDrive log-in issue (logs me out overnight) and the MS Outlook for Android mobile devices issue (logs me out multiple times per day on each account and each device) and GoDaddy absolutely refuses to address this issue.  In my experience GoDaddy just doesn't seem able or willing to adequately support the MS Office 365 for Business product they are selling.  If you press GoDaddy during the course of a tech support session, they will try to blame Microsoft and if you call or chat with Microsoft they will not support you because you are a GoDaddy customer and MS (rightfully) feels your support contract is with GoDaddy.  GoDaddy has no formal trouble ticket tracking system that they make available to external users, so you start from scratch with each support session.  My opinion is that it is a horrible mistake to purchase Office 365 (Essentials or Premium) through GoDaddy because GoDaddy is either unwilling or unable to adequately manage/support these products.  GoDaddy will not release me from my contract (refund my money), but I am in the process of escalating this issue via other channels claiming that GoDaddy is selling an inferior/crippled version of the MS product they are offering - essentially a bait and switch.  GoDaddy seemed most interested/motivated when I sent them a link to one of these forum threads on this topic (one can find multiple forum threads on these topics).  Everyone who is having this problem should post here and keep sending chat sessions to GoDaddy tech support including the link to these threads.  Hopefully eventually GoDaddy (who's tech support is usually excellent) will start paying some attention to their customers on this show-stopper issue.

Same problem.  Thinking it has to do with having a Microsoft personal OneDrive and a GoDaddy biz OneDrive  Frustrating, not to mention GoDady is failing to provide the product they offered. 

Same here.  I have a multiple OneDrive installed on my Mac.  Every day I have to login again as it says "To keep your account secure, we need to revalidate your account."  

Only the one provided by GoDaddy has this issue.  GoDaddy should fix it.  This is not a proper Office365 OneDrive service

Same here.  I have multiple OneDrives installed on my Mac.  Every day I have to login again as it says "To keep your account secure, we need to revalidate your account."  

Only the one provided by GoDaddy has this issue.  GoDaddy should fix it.  This is not a proper Office365 OneDrive service