cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Outlook 365 integration with Gmail

Unfortunately we're having a significant amount of difficulty getting our Gmail account to allow us to "Send As" our Office 365 email purchased through GoDaddy. Spoke to GoDaddy tech support and they said it works for 99.9% of users but I would need to file a support ticket with gmail. That doesn't give me much hope of solving this "known issue"...

With that said, it allows me to import my mail via POP3. There is another thread which shows many people are having the same issue, yet the GoDaddy Moderator closed the topic as SOLVED. 

Please prioritize this issue as it makes no sense whatsoever... Here is the error I'm receiving:

Authentication failed. Please check your username/password.
Server returned error: "Missed upload deadline (10.00s) (state SENT_SECOND_EHLO) code(0) "

Thank you in advance for any assistance you might give regarding this matter.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Outlook 365 integration with Gmail

Hi @Sanandi. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

I haven't seen this specific issue before, but it does seem like something that would be on the Gmail side since you're able to connect to download messages. I did find a thread here that suggests some troubleshooting steps. Hopefully, that helps you move forward. If not, feel free to provide more information. Others in the community may be able to provide you with additional suggestions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thank you for your response! You were actually the mod that responded to the original post where many people are experiencing the same error as me... 

by rxnni on ‎08-04-2017 02:11 PM  Latest post a month ago by Sior
JesseW
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @Sanandi. Actually, the original post was asking something entirely different. I hadn't seen any of the follow-up posts on the thread. It was marked as solved and closed due to the original poster replying as such. The other posts regarding the error you're seeing really should have been their own thread, so thanks for starting a new one! Sorry for any confusion.

My best guess would still be the solution I provided above. The issue appears to have affected other providers as well. Please give that a try Man Happy

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thank you so much!! It actually worked, I had to go through a few different options but persistence paid off this time! Greatly appreciate your assistance and finding that link!