cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook - Automatic backup

Hi my name is Brad and could use some guidance.  I'd like to have my Outlook automatically backed up - all email addresses and all folders to an external hard drive or in the cloud. GoDaddy does not have an add-on or option to do this nor do I think Microsoft offers anything.  There appears to be 3rd party products out there but I don't know which to trust. Please let me know if you know of a good, trusted solution.  Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @bgelsly and thank you for being a part of the Community!

GoDaddy does offer an optional add-on to backup your email with Office 365. I would reach out to GoDaddy Support to further assist with adding this to your account and if you do not have Office 365, GoDaddy Support can help assist with migrating your email to include email backup's. 

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via chat or phone!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

Thanks for your advice. GoDaddy's "add-on option" does not provide the solution as it would only backup 1 email address and I need several of my emails addresses/folders on Outlook backed up.  Do you have any 3rd party solutions?  Thanks.

Hello again @bgelsly and I am sorry for the late reply, I saw your response after the new update. 

You want to use it for multiple email addresses, you can add it to each of the Office 365 emails. 

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!