cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook.com linked to incorrect OneDrive account.

Hi,

My Outlook.com (xxx@mns-online.net) is linked to my wrong OneDrive Account (yyy@mns-online.net); it should be linked to xxx@mns-online.net.

How can I remove a OneDrive account and link the correct one...?

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Outlook.com linked to incorrect OneDrive account.

Hi @mns-online. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not sure if it will help, but I found a similar post on the Microsoft forums that may be what you need. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thank you @JesseW; I'm referring to Outlook.com only.

See below screens. 

MNS-1.pngMNS-2.png

Community Manager
Community Manager

@mns-online. Thanks for calrifying. From that screenshot, it looks like it's just displaying the name of your organization, which would be the same for both accounts. If you're seeing a mismatch in your browser experience somehow, then' I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, you'll want to try to connect with our customer care team so they can have a closer look. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I have two accounts:

bassam@***-****.net

sales@***-****.net

When I'm logged in with "bassam@" I do see the OneDrive of "sales@".