cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rfab
Novice

Outlook requires godaddy login every time when using PC + phone for same email account

I have a godaddy email account using outlook. When I use my phone to check my mail, I am prompted to login to godaddy. When I get home, my PC is waiting with a godaddy login prompt. After logging in on my PC, my phone no longer connects to the mail account (no longer shows notifications for new mail) until I open the app and login again. It appears that godaddy prevents simultaneous logins. Is it possible to have the phone access the account via POP to avoid the drop in connection?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Outlook requires godaddy login every time when using PC + phone for same email account

Hi,

So when out with your phone, you can login.

When at home with your pc you can login.

But when home you want to log in with your phone and your computer? Just to be certain?

Mmmmm...............it all depends on your phone, but without advertising the best phone in the world, I don't know!

Kanisa
Novice

Re: Outlook requires godaddy login every time when using PC + phone for same email account

Having same issue...it's a productivity killer.  While on the go, I don't want to have to keep getting redirected back to GoDaddy to re-login just because I used another device a couple minutes prior.  Beginning to wish we'd licensed directly with Microsoft.  GoDaddy, do you have any help for this?

kkittsga1
Experienced

This issue is apparent in multiple threads.  GoDaddy refuses to acknowledge or fix this problem even though multiple users have reported this as an issue.

EricNC
Novice

I'm having the same issue.  Happens on my MacBook, iPad, and iPhone.  For some reason, the GoDaddy login is not persistent.  I have an account for work hosted by MS and do not have the problem on the same devices.

zachman1767
Novice

I am having the same exact issue. Its frustrating enough to switch to a new provider. Pleas provide an update on a solution Godaddy!