cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Roundcube not loading but Horde is

Is anyone else having problems with roundcube? When I log in it just goes to a blank page. So I have to go to Horde which won't display show html messages. Anyone have any ideas to help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @Cwag1 and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

I tested my own RoundCube and Horde but did not experience the same issue. Are you still experiencing it? In regards to troubleshooting, I would take a look at your cPanel's resources to ensure the usage is below 80%.

Have you tried looking into using an email service instead of hosting your email on the same shared server as your website? This could also be another solution to prevent this from happening in the future. If this is the route you want to take, I would advise reaching out to GoDaddy Support for an account review and assistance with migrating your email to Office 365.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response but I hope this was a bit helpful in troubleshooting.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @Cwag1 and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

I tested my own RoundCube and Horde but did not experience the same issue. Are you still experiencing it? In regards to troubleshooting, I would take a look at your cPanel's resources to ensure the usage is below 80%.

Have you tried looking into using an email service instead of hosting your email on the same shared server as your website? This could also be another solution to prevent this from happening in the future. If this is the route you want to take, I would advise reaching out to GoDaddy Support for an account review and assistance with migrating your email to Office 365.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response but I hope this was a bit helpful in troubleshooting.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

View solution in original post