cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Secureserver keeps giving error messages saying that we are sending spam / viruses when we aren't.

Dear Godaddy staff,

since we begun using your services, email problems are constant.

Secureserver keeps giving error messages saying that we are sending spam / viruses when we aren't, making impossible to forward an email as attach (.eml  file) to our business partners.

Worst, some of our partners are not receiving messages, and they get

H=a2nlsmtp01-05.prod.iad2.secureserver.net [198.71.225.49]:52120 X=TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256 CV=no F= rejected RCPT : "JunkMail rejected - a2nlsmtp01-05.prod.iad2.secureserver.net[198.71.225.49]:52120 is in an RBL: https://matrix.spfbl.net/198.71.225.49"

Trying to solve with the support (can someone call it as support??) is useless, as they answer that there is nothing wrong, when accessing https://matrix.spfbl.net/198.71.225.49, i.e, shows that something is wrong.

We are trying this for months, but the support solves nothing.

Do you have a solution for this or shall we move all (domains, hosting) to another provider (we are already looking for)?

Frankly speaking, we are tired from this wannabe support you offer.

Looking forward for the comments.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Secureserver keeps giving error messages saying that we are sending spam / viruses when we aren'

Hi @pjw58. Thanks for posting. Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues.

I can understand your frustration with this situation. Please take a look at my response to a similar problem here. I can confirm that the IP in question is being reviewed by our email team. I'm sorry the agent in question did not provide you with this information. Please note that in some cases, RBLs will not remove a listing or make the process incredibly difficult. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Re: Secureserver keeps giving error messages saying that we are sending spam / viruses when we aren'

Dear Jesse,

thank you for the answer.

Unfortunatelly, Godaddy's support team make the biggest mistake a
corporation does: denies the problem.

I'm not a newbie, and lies and denies simply make me doubt if the
company is capable to offer a decent service or if it's another casher
without any commitment to the paying client.

Anyway, my decision is made. I'm tired of denials, and problems. I'm
looking for another solution.

And i'm keeping all the evidences of the errors, the denials for a
possible law suite, due losses i had due client's and partners not
receiving my messages.

With best regards,

Paulo Wollny