Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Rob_S
New

Set up email account in Outlook client, lost other existing email accounts

Hi Community,

When I first added my Godaddy email to my existing Outlook on desktop, it added it fine but removed all my other existing email accounts at the same time. I had to re-add them all and had other issues with them after that so just access on my mobile from then on.

I have a new laptop now and have only set up my other email accounts, not the Godaddy email account. I still only access this via webmail or off mobile as I'm afraid of having the same previous issues again if I add the Godaddy email account.

Has this being experienced elsewhere? Is there something that can be done to ensure this doesn't happen should I add the email account to Outlook desktop client?

Thanks

Rob S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @Rob_S.,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to solve the issue with adding your email accounts? The issue you're having is with Outlook, as a third-party client. While there are some types of email providers that are incompatible with each other, you should have no issue with adding an Office 365 GoDaddy plan to this client. We found this article that may help - or at least put you in the Microsoft help area for more information. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TLH

Hi @Rob_S.,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to solve the issue with adding your email accounts? The issue you're having is with Outlook, as a third-party client. While there are some types of email providers that are incompatible with each other, you should have no issue with adding an Office 365 GoDaddy plan to this client. We found this article that may help - or at least put you in the Microsoft help area for more information. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post