cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharepoint Functionality - Office 365 Business Premium

Hello! I recently made the upgrade to Office 365 Business Premium specifically for SharePoint and I am running into challenges. I have used SharePoint for years and decided to leverage its functionality for my small business training site. I am very disappointed. It was appealing to have one log in to access the platform, as all of my hosting and website management is maintained by godaddy. But the appeal soon wore off once I realized this is a watered down version of Sharepoint. There are basic functionalities like the administrative portal that I do not have access to. I asked the Godaddy support rep several times before I made the purchase if this was the same product that Microsoft offers and I was assured by 3 different reps that it was. In my frustration, I googled "Sharepoint and GoDaddy Administration" only to find out that I am not alone in my frustration. Considering I paid a premium to access SharePoint through the godaddy platform, It should at least be the product I was promised. I hope that Godaddy will lift these arbitrary restrictions and give its customers the product we paid for. 

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @Est1984 and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you were not able to get the issue fixed, do you mind going into more detail about the functionalities that you do not have access to? In regards to accessing administration features, is Administrator permissions set to Yes when you manage your Office 365 email address?

I have been researching different ways on how to troubleshoot this and found SharePoint Help Centers from Microsoft that might help with troubleshooting the issue.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a great day 😃.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!