cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skype for Business

hi,

I have the business premium plan with GoDaddy.

However, I have trouble utilising the Skype app.

I am unable to make or receive calls of any description and was wondering if anyone can help with this.

If you need any more info please shout out and I'll do my best to provide it so that I can get this up and running.

2018-12-03.png

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Skype for Business

Hi @quangnguyen. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's hard to say for sure what's happening. I'd suggest adding more information like error messages you're seeing/hearing when trying to make a call. You may also want to share your operating system/version. With that information, others may be able to offer a suggestion. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thanks @JesseW

I'm running Windows 10 64 Bit with the latest update.

On the Skype interface, there is no dial option so I cannot ring or receive any type of communication.

There is an icon that says "Outlook Integration Error" and when I click on it this message appears:

"The exchange server won't let us connect. Please try signing out and back in. Your outlook contact and calendar info won't be available until the connection is fixed."

Any help/resolution would be greatly appreciated!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@quangnguyen - In looking online I found this Microsoft post that has a suggested solution. You may want to give that a try. If it doesn't help, you may want to get in touch with our customer care team

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.