cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Stuck in log in loop / Can not access my email

Hi. 

I have a weird problem. I have moved my email to 365. I have no problem login in and getting to the main 365 screen. But once I click Outlook as a browser app on the main 365 screen I get a feedback loop. As in I am asked to pick a an 365 account again. If pick the account I I currently logged into - it reloads the screen - creating a loop. 

Therefor I am unable to access my email. I have in addition another email on your account that does not work on the old system (godaddy email) because I moved to the new system (365). Because of this I have two emails not working. 

Does anyone have a solution for this?

P.S As a sidenote I would just like to add that I think godaddy and 365 have managed to make a beautifully simple idea (e-mail) incredibly complex. Your service and how you setup your service is way to complex in relation to what I am asking for as a customer. Email service (Especially if I am paying for it it) should be super simple in use. There are free email services like hotmail that mastered this decades ago. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Stuck in log in loop / Can not access my email

Hi @Eyjolfsson,

Thanks for posting. Are you able to log in through email.yourdomain.tld without it giving you a loop? If you're still having issues, try testing it from a different browser if the issue continues you'll need to contact live support for assistance.

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Yeah, what's going on?????

I almost feel like giving up!!!!

Hi @resilientiris,

Welcome to the Community!

As the posts above are over a year old, we'd encourage you to re-post your question with more information. Please be specific about the error you're seeing, including a screenshot, if possible. You may also wish to include the email address that's involved, for a closer look. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support