cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subdomain certificate expired

Hi there,

My Outlook is getting the subdomain certificate expired notification. I tried to remove the certificate and it comes back up again. 

Is there any way I can stop the pop-up box comes up?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Subdomain certificate expired

Hi @syninno. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's difficult to say for sure what's happening in your situation without more information. If you're still having trouble, I suggest reviewing the post here to learn more about what kind of information you can supply to help others offer good responses. Hope you're able to get this figured out!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Will provide more information below:

• What is your domain name / URL? Domain: cshcc.org.hk; Subdomain: cshcc.syninno.com
  • Have you made any DNS changes recently? If so, how long ago did you make them? No
  • What type of hosting platform are you on? cPanel
  • What is your hosting package level? Delux hosting
  • What type of error are you experiencing? When user try to open Outlook, it pops up a certificate expired message box. It points to the subdomain cshcc.syninno.com when I try to install certificate
  • What steps have you taken so far to correct the issue? I have tried to delete the certificate from local PC, but it asks to install the certificate again.
  • Please provide screenshots of what you see if at all possible.OutlookError_01.pngOutlookError_02.png
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @syninno. It looks like there are no DNS entries for cshcc.syninno.com (or syninno.com for that matter). If you are using this subdomain in a local network, then there may be an issue with the certificate on the network. For that, you'd need to reach out to your network administrator. This 3rd party article may help. 

If you intend for cshcc.syninno.com to be accessible from the internet, then you'll want to check with your DNS provider to see if you need to make changes on their end to make the DNS live. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.