cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Suddenly , email 552 error bounce back

I have a VPS plan and almost every email gets bounced back to me with the below message. This was not happening for the first several months, but started happening suddenly, and there were no changes made. I have checked the SPF and all needed records. All seems fine and, again, this WAS working not long ago. I have also checked for virus/malware and have none. The emails are not spammy in content. I am not blacklisted. I dont believe I am over the limit of too many emails sent but I guess could be--but wouldnt I see a different error?

Does anyone know what would cause the below error?

MailEnable: Message could not be delivered to some recipients.
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

Recipient: [SMTP:xxxxx@yahoo.com]
Reason: 552 5.2.0 TA9LfBFHbGdJm :: ded :: Message rejected for spam or virus content :: Please include this entire message when contacting support :: v=2.1 cv=IfMnITea c=1 sm=1 tr=0 p=yLZDGTbPAAAA:8 a=ybPA0OfWT0a10nVuho2Weg==:117 a=ybPA0OfWT0a10nVuho2Weg==:17 a=L9H7d07YOLsA:10 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10 a=s5jvgZ67dGcA:10 a=7mUfYlMuFuIA:10 a=r77TgQKjGQsHNAKrUKIA:9 a=3j4BkbkPAAAA:8 a=JqEG_dyiAAAA:8 a=jKTKQ7fbXsySNFSLPiEA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=AqsR8jXBYHgA:10 a=2hfT2BMxNXQA:10 a=sS8pAsIuAAAA:8 a=RyigDkoqMrS7EOP_W_YA:9 a=X26Ps

1 REPLY 1

Re: Suddenly , email 552 error bounce back

Just to be clear about the spam, I have tried sending with no HTML, links, or images. (The original emails actually only have very little of any of that anyway), but no good.