cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That email address doesn’t exist in our system. Enter your Webmail email.

Hello, i was registered through your reseller netqwik.com After transferring the site to another hosting, mail welcome@-----.com was set up to work in the Godaddy Workscape email. All was good. But a few days I can not enter the mail https://email18.secureserver.net/webmail.php When i try reset password i see this message: That email address doesn’t exist in our system. Enter your Webmail email.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: That email address doesn’t exist in our system. Enter your Webmail email.

Hi @purvofhome. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It sounds like there's a problem with the email account. Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues. In this case, you'll likely want to contact our support team so the account can be reviewed. If the email plan is in a reseller account, then you'll want to contact the support number on their website. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.