cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
vstone
Novice

This account is unavailable, please call support

When trying to access one of my mailboxes via webmail I receive the message "This account is unavailable, please call support". I've scoured the GoDaddy site but have been unable to track down the online chat option so am hoping I can find an answer here.

I have checked under account management: no errors or service issues are reported.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

8 REPLIES
ossysprog
Novice

Re: This account is unavailable, please call support

I believe all of godaddy email accounts are unavailable

Solution

Hello @vstone and @ossysprog!

Thank you for posting! Yes, email services were experiencing issues. We are seeing things come back online now, however. If you're still having trouble, let our support team know.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
vstone
Novice

Thank you Heather and @ossysprog for the information. I have tried webmail again and can now access the mailbox in question which is a relief.

What I don't understand is why there was no indication on my account's admin dashboard that there was a service issue at the time. Surely this should be indicated, or what's the point of the "status" page? I'm sure your support team has more important things to be doing that fielding endless calls from frustrated customers who are in the dark as their service status is reporting no issues. And even once the issue is resolved a note to flag there was an issue which has been sorted would I'm sure help to reduce call volumes.

Regarding my secondary query (my inability to find a way to access the support online chat facility): please advise how I can access this. The web page which I've seen posted in answer to previous queries takes me to a list of phone numbers with no link for webchat.

ossysprog
Novice

I don't think godaddy does support thru anything but phone.    They have 1980's approach to providing support.

jenga
Novice

Having this exact issue today...and support phone line is continuously busy :/

IT2alahlia
Novice

Hi,

Today i am facing this issue "This account is unavailable, please call support. " Please help me. This is the first time i am using go daddy webmail.

FlowTech
Novice

When company doesn't provide emails for customer support, it means there is no customer support at all.

I am supposed to make long distance phone call and wait half of hour when operator will be available. 

Worst service I've ever seen!

msmnh1454
Novice

when trying sign in to my email i have problem and coming this massage:

This account is unavailable, please call support.

plz fix it soon.

Capture.JPG

my email:

mohdalhenaki@alhenakiest.com