cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Timing out when trying to access my Office 365 email

I cannot get in to check my 365 GoDaddy e-mail. It pops up a new window with Continue and keeps trying to load and is stuck. Any thoughts? I also have it set up to forward to my Outlook 2010 and that hasn't worked in a few weeks. I can send from my GoDaddy emails using Outlook 2010 but am not receiving anything. Even when I test. Thanks!!

2 REPLIES 2
Solution

Re: Timing out when trying to access my Office 365 email

Hey @Beekeeper2016,

Have you checked the MX settings on your domain name? If there's any recent update to your nameservers or other DNS settings that could affect the functionality of your email account being able to receive new messages. 

If that's already been checked out, then you'll want to reach out to our live support via phone or chat so they can help look into what else is causing this to happen. Let us know what they find if you call. Smiley Happy

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Re: Timing out when trying to access my Office 365 email

Thanks so much for the suggestion[s]. I got live support on the phone and we're deleting and re-creating both of the e-mails. Yes, the mx settings were incorrect. Hopefully once I get both emails re-created, etc. everything will work properly. Thanks again!! Smiley Happy