cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

To keep your account secure, we need to revalidate your account.

I was trying to set up a forwarding account, but it wasn't working. Anyhow, now I get this f-ing annoying message if I click Email Setup Center:"To keep your account secure, we need to revalidate your account. " How am I even supposed to do that? There are ZERO instructions on how to do that. ....... Sure, that makes a whole lotta sense. I can log into my account, just NOT my email accounts in godaddy. What am I supposed to do?

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: To keep your account secure, we need to revalidate your account.

It's just a verification login they need is all. 

New

I'll go with no, that's not the case whatsoever. I log into my account, go to the web mail. I launch the app to go into my email, and it gives me the error message. Then, it sends me to the GoDaddy main page. Repeat process. It's a loop. How to I actually validate anything if it just loops and loops???

I'm having this same exact issue!! What's the solution?

New
Solution

We had the same problem could not revalidate the email account credentials, we contact support, we tried lots, password resetting, domain MX records look up and still we could not login into Office 365 email account and keep on receiving “To keep your account secure, we need to revalidate your account.”

The solution in our case was simple!

Login into Godaddy dashboard – administration panel: https://mya.godaddy.com/

Go my products -> email and office -> manage – email account -> change password

You need to change EMAIL password to a more complicated one that contains more symbols, letters, capitals, length etc.

Then login to your Office 365 accont email: http://email.site.com

The account is verified and all is ok.

It looks like the problem is the account password creation criteria.

Most probably criteria are different between Godaddy and Office 365.

So if you select a simpler password with Godaddy and then you try to connect to your Office 365 email account the system denies and gives the ever repeated with no HELP answer. This might be a problem that needs fixing by both providers.

Where are the instructions to validate my account

New

This doesn't work.

How would you like to re-validate my account? What do you need? I've been with GoDaddy for over 15 years!!!

Randall curitrs

skysage@comcast.net

I'm getting the same annoying message, and logging in doesn't make it go away.  I already have a complex password generated by LastPass.  I think this is just a bug.

I had the same message pop up too.  I logged into my GoDaddy account following annak's instructions and found that I didn't need to change anything but my billing! haha My card on file had expired and I paid my bill and was able to log in, no problem 

Highlighted

Hating this email account. It's been kicking me off for weeks now saying it needs to revalidate my account. I have changed passwords and removed signature lines. Now it just keeps kicking me off saying you "Need to sign in again to continue." Can't send emails. 

Try deleting your cookies or try this activity from an incognito browser
Smiley Happy