cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Unable to create Workspace Email: "No account type checkbox has been selected"

Unable to create customize email with workspace. I keep getting this error "No account type checkbox has been selected". I am so frustrated because I cant select the email account type whilst creating my email account.

Please any suggestion?

Thank you

Steph.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Unable to create mail id for Workspace Email

i have the same problem. did figure out how to solve it?

Same problem here. The options on top not highlighted yet it doesn't let me create email id because I didn't chose (while choices not clickable)

New

same problem ;(

Same problem here.  I have forwarding in place already for one address, but can't add any actual e-mail accounts.  My hosting plan is a few years old, so maybe that has something to do with it.  I'll contact GoDaddy support and hopefully get an answer.   Glad it isn't just me.

Solution

Re: Unable to create Workspace Email: "No account type checkbox has been selected"

Hey @ashwaqsalman@ahajjaj@wawaha@BS_Photographer@stephkwofie,

Typically that error occurs if you don't have any available Workspace email credits to setup an address. I noticed some of you said the option to select the account type was not selectable, if you had a free credit available with your hosting plan purchase then you need to make sure the plan was activated during the setup process

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

Re: Unable to create Workspace Email: "No account type checkbox has been selected"

how my domain redin to shopify the is problem just with godaddy all  website domination to give free domain  name  

same problem here. Everything is fine, but Account type checkbox is not clickable

New

unable to click into the box to select a plan