cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Unable to create mail id for Workspace Email

I had purchased a  .in domain for that they provided Free Email forwarding with domain

While configure Workspace Email in account settings

Getting error as shown in the image

And I am unable select Email or Calender or Files checkbox

20 REPLIES 20

Re: Unable to create mail id for Workspace Email

Welcome @hemanthbitra and thanks for the question. There should be a checkbox at the top of the window about creating an email account vs a forward. If you don't see it, try another browser.

Still don't see it? Contact support for specific help.

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

New

Getting the same error & tried different browsers but unable to check the boxes.

Thank you in advance.

I'm having the same issue  :  /

New

I'm having the same issue. I tried with 4 different browsers. The checkboxes on that page just aren't working. 

I am having same issue and did not see a resolution in this discussion. Is there one?

Thanks, Michelle

I'm having the same issue as well. The checkbox is not enabled to be checked.

Can support look into this ASAP

Thanks

New

Hi,

I am also facing same issue. Plz resolve asap

Solution

Hi @lme07, @saltymountain, @issammali, @Rishiv, and @bbeck500,

If you are seeing the same issues as @Hemanth is seeing in the screenshot, it appears to be because you are attempting to set up a normal Workspace Email address, not a forwarding one.  The original question looks to have to do with a free forwarding credit, which would create an address that just forwards to another one that you specify.

In order to create those, you'd want to click on "Create Forward" not on "Create" in your Workspace Control Center.

CreateForward.jpg

Hope that helps.

ML - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/24-7support

I am having the same issue.  I get a message saying "looks like you don't have any email accounts" Create One "  So when I click on "Create One"  or the original "create" that you show above, I still get the same problem as the others 

Was there any resolution to this issue other than the above?  Is there another way to create an email? 

I think what the moderator meant is that we cannot create a free workspace email account, even in my case, I am having a deluxe package (29.99 per month) also faced the same problem. Only thing that confused me is Godaddy website saying we can have a free Microsoft Office 365 with free email for the first year. My account now in the tenth month and I also cannot register for a free email account. That free email account is not free, even in first year, I think. We can only create a free forwarding address. So, I was successful in creating a forwarding address only.

New

I have the same problem, unable to click that check box

@ML wrote:

Hi @lme07, @saltymountain, @issammali, @Rishiv, and @bbeck500,

If you are seeing the same issues as @Hemanth is seeing in the screenshot, it appears to be because you are attempting to set up a normal Workspace Email address, not a forwarding one.  The original question looks to have to do with a free forwarding credit, which would create an address that just forwards to another one that you specify.

In order to create those, you'd want to click on "Create Forward" not on "Create" in your Works

No sir it's not solved yet, I have 3 domains and can't create any email nor forwarding email.

same here !

New

I can not select the checkbox. As it does not allow in any browser. Whenever I tried  to select email check box one red circle is showing. that means we can not select or create email account

same proplem

New

pls help to create the email

why i cannot see my accounts at workspace

dears;

i can't see my accounts at workspace and i can't receive any Email at outlook this issue just today,

please your supports.

Re: why i cannot see my accounts at workspace

The funny thing is, they stamped this as SOLVED, yet, all people who posted and myself also still having the same problem.

Solution

Re: why i cannot see my accounts at workspace

Hey @ahajjaj

The marked solution was to address the original issue mentioned at the beginning of this thread, which was how to correctly setup an "Email Forwarding" account. If that is what you are attempting to do, then that is the correct solution. 

However, if you are trying to setup a regular Workspace email account (which can send and receive messages without forwarding to another address), then the correct method to setup the address will be here. Keep in mind that you have to have active credits available in your account or else the option to select email as the account type will be grayed out as indicated in the first post. Workspace Credits are only given with some of our shared hosting plans

If you're trying to setup free Office 365 credits like @anything, then you should use the steps here instead. If there is any difficulty in completing the setup with any of these instructions then please reach out to our live support team so they can assist directly. We have 24/7 phone and live chat (Mon-Fri 5AM-6PM UTC-7) teams who are more than happy to help you get started. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

So, I have multiple domains with GoDaddy, but there appears to have been a change with the options when purchasing a domain, by default 'Website Builder' is now selected when the domain is added to the basket, if you leave this selected, you do NOT get the free Workspace forwarding, apparently this is all to do with 'domain credits' and even though I don't want Website Builder, it can't be changed. I've just been speaking to live chat and they confirmed this is the issue why I'm unable to setup workspace forwarding....  However....  After multiple attempts, selecting 'My Products' and then 'Workspace Accounts', the option to 'Setup' the Workspace forwarding now appears....