cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unable to login with Win7 PC

I have a Win 7 PC I have have been using for years to login to my Godaddy accounts recently it will not open the login screen. I've tried three different browsers Chrome, FireFox, and IE. I've tried with firewall on and off with same results. If login screen does open it is out of position and weird looking. Most times it returns error "This page can't be reached". I can login with my laptop connecting to the same wireless network also with Win 7 and Chrome browser. Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on? Also I cannot login to Mailchimp account on the desktop. It returns same page "This site can't be reached"

2 REPLIES 2
Helper III

Re: Unable to login with Win7 PC

hello rdread49,

I apologize for the inconveniences you are facing; however, the issue you are facing is not OS specific. I believe the issue is routing specific. What page are you trying to log into and what is there an error number being returned?

please note that, i offer direct support that is in no way associated with GoDaddy's regular support channels; but, for immediate technical support you can contact me at: https://join.skype.com/t3cxhmNCspqu

Re: Unable to login with Win7 PC

I guess you can try to recover deleted history on the Internet in your PC. I notice that you did the similar thing. There are 4 ways for you make it. The System Recovery,Search Desktop Operations,Log Files and cookies are your choices. Maybe this article 4 ways to recover deleted history on the Internet will do you some help.