cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Want to use 365 EMAIL with domain won at auction

Won @xxx.com domain  at the auction block and want to make my email after paying $500 plus with a year of  GD email  to be told that domain has already 365 mail account and i need to log into that account to deactivate the old account.

Problem is i don't know the logins as it was the previous owner that obviously went out of business etc. and no longer owns this domain.

Anyone have a solution that i can make a email @xxx.com with out using the GD MS BS one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @Sexykitten69,

Welcome to the Community!

If the domain is already attached to a Microsoft Office 365 plan license, it will need to be disconnected. You can either contact Microsoft directly for this action, or GoDaddy Customer Care can put through an escalation. The verification of ownership will be done through the DNS on the domain.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TLH

Hi @Sexykitten69,

Welcome to the Community!

If the domain is already attached to a Microsoft Office 365 plan license, it will need to be disconnected. You can either contact Microsoft directly for this action, or GoDaddy Customer Care can put through an escalation. The verification of ownership will be done through the DNS on the domain.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post