Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail for GoDaddy Business Email

Hello, Does anyone know how to check emails for "Godaddy Professional Email" not office 365 or not free workspace emails. And check as I mean online.. not using any app on mobile or desktop I googled for "Webmail for Godaddy Professional Email" and found this email.secureserver.net I am able to login using my email credentials but all I see is configure steps for mobile and desktop. Isn't there a way to view email online directly. Please HELP...
6 REPLIES 6
Retired
Not applicable

@bhavinksoni,

if you want to view emails you are going to have to use an email program to open them. Surely this is not too much effort?

This question made me cringe.....................!

IMAP + EMAIL PROGRAM!

Thanks @Retired

So you mean there is no way to see email on my browser (webmail), like Gmail or Office 365.

What should I do, when I am travelling and i am not near my device where I have configured my email.  Or I while travelling I do not have data on my mobile and want to use other computer to see my mail ?

Even FREE workspace mail has webmail option.

Retired
Not applicable

@bhavinksoni,

you log in to your account when using another computer...............😾!!!

@Retired

Currently when I Log in to my account using http://email.secureserver.net/ with my email credentials

I see just the configuration settings, not my Inbox. Check the screenshot

http://imgur.com/a/PBsXx

Is there any way, to view my mailbox, that is my question.

Hope you understood now.

Retired
Not applicable

@bhavinksoni,

Oh yes, I understand perfectly................

ask someone else for help or contact support. 

Yes, anyone has any idea about it.

My domain is Medical Billing. and medicalbillingupdates.com but I have configured mail with workspace but still stuck on the same page, no webmail checking...

Just stuck on same page as above screenshot