cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Webmail homepage blank!

Hi guys,

since this morning when logging into my webmail, I am getting a blank page on both my desktop and android smartphone. The URL field is actually showing I am in but I see just a blank white page.

I have tryed to launch the email account also from the control panel but it's the same outcome.

Any suggestion on why is this happening?

P.S. I have tried also with other email accounts hosted on my GoDaddy account and it's the same story

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Webmail homepage blank!

HI @Reuccio67. Thanks for reaching out. This was an issue earlier today but it should be cleared up now. If you're still having problems, please connect with our customer care team so they can take a look at what's going on. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted

Unfortunately the issue is still there. I also spoke to Customer Service but they can't understand what is the problem. I really dunno what's going on and the same apply if I try to access webmail from the smartphone.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

@Reuccio67 - Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, see if you can duplicate the issue on a different computer, such as a mobile device. Once you identify where the issue is, you can then look for a resolution. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.