Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
fithy
Novice

Webmail is redirecting to my website

Hi, 

I have issue accessing my email address through webmail. When i'm trying to access webmail.mydomain.com it's redirection to my website www.mydomain.com. 

I looked on my DNS in seems that everything is Ok. This issue started from today. 

Can someone from go-daddy support can check this issue? 

Best Regards

Fisi

6 REPLIES
maruf
Novice

Re: Webmail is redirecting to my website

Hi Me is also facing the same problem with all my domains, where i didnt change anything.

All my entries seems ok, even i checked logs and security logs for any changes in file where there is none.

Can someone help urgently please??

Regards-
Saber
fithy
Novice

Hi Maruf, 

Did you manged to eliminate this issue because no'one didn't respond to my issue?! \

Fisi

rodnorth
Novice

It's like Godday customer service doesn't even exist.

You log an issue and no one responds to your issue

Hi @fithy and @maruf. As far as I know, it's not typical for domains to set up with a webmail subdomain by default. Usually, email.domain.com will take you to a login for a web-based email interface. If you use cPanel email, you can usually get to it by visiting domain.com/webmail as well. 

@rodnorth - Hey there. Please keep in mind that while there are employees that are active on the forum, this is not a channel for direct support. If you need to get in touch with support, please see this thread detailing how you can do so. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
P.S. - If my answer helps, please feel free to mark it as the solution.
maruf
Novice

Hi fithy,

NO. I even communicated with Support, Initially called Singapore office, they couldnt resolve, then was with US office on chat who also failed to resolve.

They did some silly DNS level changes and asked me to wait for 4 hours to take effect, I waited 8 and yet same problem.

Regards-

Saber

Regards-
Saber
maruf
Novice

Hi @JesseW,

I did contact with the support team, from Singapore as well as from US, I talked over 1.2 Hours yet the problem is same.

Can you please arrange solution?

Regards-
Saber