cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apendleton
Novice

Webmail stuck on "Loading email..."

Appears webmail is down yet again. I can login but the messages will not load and I have been on hold forever with support. I just had a license key emailed to me that I need and can't retrieve it with no access to my email.

12 REPLIES 12
remu
Novice

Re: Webmail stuck on "Loading email..."

I have the same problem. Looked like maintenance was being performed and now I can log into my email but I have no messages .. It says the number of messages I actually have but it doesn't display any and says no messages on top? The sent, drafted emails etc. are unaffected.

Wendyashe
Novice

I cannot delete any emails. They just keep coming back in my box as if I never deleted them. Is anyone having this problem?

pikemike
Novice

This is very frustrating.  If it was personal email it would be less of an issue for me, but for business this is horrible. But if you are waiting for a license key on personal, thats really terrible too.  We rely on email heavily and need it be there just like a phone. Does anyone know who would be an alternative to go-daddy to host my email?

remu
Novice

I'm on the same boat and have been contacting customer service and can only tell me they're working on it. Not to mention I actually pay for this service as a business email. I'm canceling it as soon as I can and I suggest others to do the same and go to a more efficient email service.

Hey guys, 

I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble you're each encountering. There was an earlier alert of access issues on our Status Page which was already resolved. However, we 're now looking into earlier reports of messages not deleting/moving between folders. This might also be related to messages within the inbox not loading or appearing slow. So far, most examples we've seen show it affecting accounts with over 10,000 saved messages. 

Our email team is diligently working to correct it now. Will try to get to you as soon as I have an update. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
rkrill
Skilled

Still having the same problem. It has been like this since early this morning....at least 15 hours now....and now my box is full so I cannot delete to make space...VERY UPSETTING

rkrill
Skilled

yes...and I'm getting pretty PO'd

Hey @rkrill,

I'm sorry for the delay getting back on this. 

Our teams have still been working to resolve this specific issue which has taken a bit longer to address as it was affecting multiple Email Pods. They've managed to resolve it for some overnight, but are still working on the remaining Pods now. You should still be able to send and receive messages.

I'll keep following up as soon as I get more details. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
rkrill
Skilled

Thanks for the reply but I'm getting increasingly agitated. Mt mail box has been full so I am unable to receive messages, as I am unable to delete the messages in the box to free up space. This is a business email and I am effectively unable to conduct business. It has been 2 full days with no resolution...........

Marwan
Novice

Hi,

I have also same issue with 2 email accounts 1st account issue was since 3 days and today i got 2nd account with same issue.

The inbox in the Classic view showing "There are no messages to display" and on the updated view keeps showing "loading messages".

Also while checking http://status.godaddy.com/ so it shows that issue fixed since 20-SEP!!!

If this is a personal email so it will be fine to wait but it's school email accounts and these 2 accounts are for principal and mainoffice!!!

I called your call center in USA, London and even Australia but no one help or escalate the issue to be fixed!

This is was not expected from Godaddy at all Smiley Sad

Appreciate your prompt action and feedback!!!

rkrill
Skilled

this is now my 3rd day without being able to use my email because of this issue...does anyone care over there?

rkrill
Skilled

Seriously wondering if anyone over there even cares? Now day 4 and still no change. Email is still not working. Unable to delete emails from my full box, and Godaddy won't even increase the storage capacity of my box so I can receive emails. I've been with Godaddy for over 10 years and this is what I get..........