Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workspace Webmail Classic View vs Updated View

I'm finding that Classic View seems to be fading: sometimes purge does not purge, delete sometimes does not work; and, vs Updated View, there's not way to set a font in the updated view.

4 REPLIES 4
JesseW
Community Manager

Hey @ArcLighter

What you've mentioned with your purge and delete functions seems unusual. Please reach out to our support team directly so that they can make sure your account doesn't need to be re-synchronized. 

As for setting a font in the updated view, that should also be available. I'm able to choose the font in the compose window on a test account. I'd suggest trying a different browser to see if that makes a difference. If that still doesn't help, our support team will have additional suggestions on this too. 

What does the rest of our community prefer? Classic or updated? Share your thoughts.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

I much prefer the Classic View. However most RSS hosts no longer work the RSS Feeds or "Preset Widgets" on that page. Try adding "ABC World News' with "Preset WIdgets". You can't even edit the URL with "Preset Widgets" now. It appears GoDaddy isn't really maintaining Classic View any more and that's really too bad. I much prefer the Classic View.

@JesseW wrote:

Hey @ArcLighter

What you've mentioned with your purge and delete functions seems unusual. Please reach out to our support team directly so that they can make sure your account doesn't need to be re-synchronized. 

As for setting a font in the updated view, that should also be available. I'm able to choose the font in the compose window on a test account. I'd suggest trying a different browser to see if that makes a difference. If that still doesn't help, our support team will have additional suggestions on this too. 

What does the rest of our community prefer? Classic or updated? Share your thoughts.

I too am having issues with setting the font in the compose window. While I can set it to a larger size and different font in the compose window, it doesn't save. Each time I go to send a message it defaults back to the smaller size and font. Would love to know how to make my changes stick. The default size is way too small.

I just tried the updated view and found that we can't use the nickname feature to type in a contact.  All our customers are listed by their mailbox # under the nickname.  I'll have to stick with the classic view, unless they update that.  

Angela