cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workspace email sending problems

We use workspace email through godaddy.  Everyone here keeps getting the error smtpout.secureserver.net was lost in the middle of the transaction. try again.  or smtpout.secureserver.net not responding.  We get this several times a day.  I thought it might be our internet connection so I ran a constant ping to 8.8.8.8 and logged the time and date.  Every time I personally have gotten the sending error over the last couple days, my ping is still replying.  So I am now assuming it's on godaddy side.  

We are using the following settings.

smtpout.secureserver.net

port 465

ssl/tsl

normal password auth

We are using office 2010, 2013, 2016, thunderbird.

Is anyone else having this issue?  It's been ongoing for over a month now.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Workspace email sending problems

I am unable to send e-mails they are coming back undeliverable. Anyone else having these problems?

New

Re: Workspace email sending problems

Hello, I am not having that problem but I am having the problem that when I reply to a message, it will not thread the message, it won't leave the former message into my reply so the so other readers forwarded to, can see the chain. When you hit reply it's a blank empty box. Please let me know readers, if you have ran into this, in Classic View.

as far as not sending problems you are having, perhaps at the cpanel level it needs to be reset somehow.