Yes! You can definitely setup an email to send automatically when someone signs up via your website. Here are a couple help articles that might be of use:
Keep in mind these are written for users of the standalone GEM product so the process would be slightly different when using GEM that is included with the GoCentral product. If you are using GEM/GoCentral, here are the high level steps:
1. You already have a subscribe from (in the Subscription section), and a subscriber list for this form (it's called Newsletter), so your first step will be to enable the "autoresponder" feature that will use these existing items. To do this, go to Marketing/Email Marketing/Settings. Click on the "Feature Add-ons" tab and slide the toggle to the right for Autoresponders.
2. Then click the Settings Cog to set it up by first creating the autoresponder itself.
3. Choose the list "Newsletters", GoCentral creates this list for you automatically. Checking the "Send the first campaign immediately after a user signs up" checkbox ensure this welcome email will be sent to your new subscriber right away.
4. Once the autoresponder itself is created, now you need to create the email that will be sent.
5. Let your creativity run wild! Create an engaging email to welcome folks to your site, then save it.
And you're all set!
I hope this helps.
Yes, there is definitely a way to script a response when someone inquires or signs up via your website @khopfner88. Depending on what solution you are using there will be different ways to implement that. Also make note that depending on your country laws and intention a double opt in might actually be required for some uses and regions. If you are using a specific solution let the Community know what it is and you'll probably get specific instructions? I hope that helps?
roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head