cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant send mails from Outlook 365

I have an Office 365 subscription that I did not purchase from Godaddy. When I configure my e mail account, I can receive mails but cannot send them. I have tried everything but the problem is not resolved

3 REPLIES 3

Re: cant send mails from Outlook 365

am also facing the same problem, receiving the emails but not delivering though showing in sent mail list! the customer care guys are not able to address the issue. 

Highlighted

Re: cant send mails from Outlook 365

Hi @Gayatri007 and @BSM1,

Welcome to the Community!

If the Office 365 plans were not purchased through GoDaddy, the customer support team will not be able to assist you with any delivery issues you're experiencing. You'll want to contact your email provider to confirm that your setup with them has been completed. If the domain being used is registered with GoDaddy - and your DNS is hosted here - you'll want to make sure that you have met all DNS requirements by that Office 365 provider. If you need to make any changes to the DNS at GoDaddy, you may use the instructions here

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

Re: cant send mails from Outlook 365/?isc=gdcommment

My Office 365 subscription if from Microsoft and not from Godaddy. What do I need to change in the DNS to make it compatible?

G

Sent from Mail for Windows 10