Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
NatShooting
Getting Started

creating outlook.com account

Hi.
Sad to say this, but I'm leaving GoDaddy. I have pointed my domains away to a non-exchange ISP.  The problem this is creating is how to sync the contacts.

I understand the solution is to create an outlook.com account and do it from there - but the address I choose still points to GoDaddy - as my hosting plan is still alive (even though I'm not using it anymore).

Do you know if it is possible for GoDaddy to uncouple an account from Office365?  Otherwise I guess i can choose an alternate address or get them to axe the plan (I'm still pulling data from it though)

ta

Neil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @NatShooting,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to resolve the issue with your email address connection? We'd recommend calling GoDaddy Customer Care, as they'll be able to escalate the removal of your domain from the Microsoft email with them. You can reach them at the method and number most convenient to you in the link below. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TLH

Hi @NatShooting,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to resolve the issue with your email address connection? We'd recommend calling GoDaddy Customer Care, as they'll be able to escalate the removal of your domain from the Microsoft email with them. You can reach them at the method and number most convenient to you in the link below. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post