cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email server down since 9:30 a.m. central - just me?

Haven't been able to receive email since at least 9:30 a.m. 

This is on my phone, my personal laptop, and using various browsers.

The dashboard for webmail will load on Mozilla and kinda-sorta on IE, but it is unresponsive and I can't even open, delete, or move emails. This is includes emails from a few days ago that have been read.

My phone put one email in the sent folder, which it usually doesn't do if not sending. However, web-based just throws an error.

[Edit to update - A test message sent to a Gmail account via Mozilla web-based just came through. The webpage gave me an error message and closed the email pop-up. However, that email did just come through. Send still spins around.]

Anyone else having these issues? Better yet, anyone else have a solution?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: email server down since 9:30 a.m. central - just me?

Nope, down here on the East Coast as well since a bit before then (now 1:15p EDT). These cats are killing me.

There is an active issue that is affecting access to some user email accounts.  We're actively working to get this resolved as soon as possible.  You can monitor the status of the issue & see updates here: http://status.godaddy.com.  We apologize for any inconvenience, and want to thank you for your patience while this is being addressed.  

MPC

Thanks for the status link.

The status link says all systems are operational, but email is still not working (refusing to load messages).  Chat says it's busy.  Help!

Just called Support and the message about email being down is still on at 1:38 pm US Central.

June 3th still no emails Smiley Frustrated