cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I stop getting emails

I keep getting a renewal reminder (that I can't unsubscribe from) for a product I never signed up for.

I get it you're a business like any other and I can see the genius in what you're trying to do. 

I already have a few products with GoDaddy so these sorts of practices only ends up leaving a bad taste in the long run. 

So if you can help me fix this I would be greatly appreciative.

Regards,
Harold  

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how do I stop getting emails

Hi @harold19,

I'm sure that Godaddy don't fill up your in-box every week. If you choose to add godaddy to junk mail then that would be a 'solution', but I guess you worry about missing out on a godaddy deal!

So my email I can add filters for content as well as everything else you can think of, but I dug deep into my pockets for the best operating system and computer in the world..... Mac! That's another solution.........

But the cheapest solution is to relax and just ignore them because you still want the 'deals' to get through too........

I unchecked all email notifications from GoDaddy on the account settings and from every online service I use. If it went to junk I would just block it instead but I like to keep receipts for reference. 

What are you talking about? All I want is one or two $10 domains, not a hundred dollar yearly subscription for some irrelevant website builder made for someone completely new to the internet.

I think an established company like GoDaddy can fight its own battles. And if you do work for them, it has a strange way of dealing with suggestions. 

Regards, 
Harold

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @harold19,

sorry you are having problems with emails from godaddy. If you have unsubribed and still getting emails then contact support directly. This is a community forum and not support. 

I see. Thanks for the reply!

Have a good day. 

Regards,
Harold