cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems receiving emails today 9-25-2017

Hello,

Anyone having email issues receiving email this afternoon? Haven't had any for hours and tested it with gmail account. I can send from godaddy but not receive.

Thank you

372 REPLIES 372

Is GoDaddy email down?

I can't send or receive any of my emails. I tried calling the 480.505.8877 for tech support but it goes to a fast busy signal. 

Re: Is GoDaddy email down?

I'm having the same problem. Called Godaddy and initial message says they are aware of the problem and are working to fix it.

I didn't have problems monday or tuesday, but this is wednesday and I can't open messages. Hope they get it resolved soon!

Sending test e-mails to my godaddy address from gmail and they never show up. -- Anyone have any updates re: this? I called them yesterday and the customer service rep didn't mention this at all. 

New

pop.secureserver.net is down (UK)

Since 04:00 28 February 2017, I have been unable to reach pop.secureserver.net to collect my POP3 email. Account is mail@rwnash.net. I have tried to access via both Plusnet and ThreeUK. Webmail is working correctly.

Godaddy can't SEND email

I am hereby canceling my subscription with this **bleep** company! I have tried every **bleep**ing email client and this **bleep**ing **bleep** company just can't get sending a **bleep**ing email to work. Apple mail, Gmail, kero, Android, NOTHING **bleep**ING WORKS! Laptop, desktop tablet, phone... Nothing **bleep**ING WORKS! I Officially HATE you godaddy. I will be moving my services elsewhere. Getting my email is perfect, but not be able to send any is **bleep**ed up!
Retired
Not applicable

Re: Godaddy can't SEND email

Hi @Sh3llz973,

Really sorry to hear of your frustration at not being able to send emails, but if you could give me your domain name and allow me to run a few basic checks, at least we may be able to whittle down what the problem is?

All I should need is your registered domain name. Thank you!

Re: Godaddy can't SEND email

It always limits you to 250 per day, which is fine unless you are trying to send to a large group, and need to correspond with them several times in the next day or two.  OR if you account is hacked and someone else sent your limit for you.  Would be nice to have a reset on this one.  I have had some of your same frustration with certain clients as well.  Gets old when you need to get a lot done over a weekend. 

Email delayed or not delivered at all

My emails are often delayed and sometime don't get delivered at all.

I've check the path of the one's that get through and they are being held up on GoDaddy servers - often for 80mins plus.  Incoming emails are fine.

I'm guessing the ones that never make it at all are held up indefinitely at this point too.

Is there any solution?  What is causing this?

Andy Dawson

Re: Email Not Sending

facing this issues from morning. called godaddy support they said mail are in queue, will deliver shortly. i have e-commerce site running, not me neither buyers getting any email notification for their products. even godaddy cant raise ticket for the problem. worst services i have ever received from hosting cult. 

Re: Email delayed or not delivered at all

I'm not getting e-mails this morning are you doing a update?

New

Email not working here either

I called and was advised hold time is 17 minutes.  Unable to receive emails

We are not receiving either!! Not sure what's going on. Hard to business on a Monday morning with NO EMAIL!

New

Same here, 2 domains with IMAP email, not receiving anything this morning.  I sent a test email with nothing but a short text, from a domain on a different provider to my domain that is hosted by godaddy, and it hasn't been received 12 minutes later.  

SAME ON ALL OUR HOSTING ACCOUNTS! 

We are not receiving any emails this morning either.

Our email is not working either.

Funny, System Status says everything is a-okay!? Not

We haven't been able to send or receive since Friday on a couple of the email addresses we have in the office but others are not having any problems.  I noticed this problem with our catch-all account two weeks ago and still have not been able to resolve after talking with two different representatives. Please help.

Last week they deleted all the data in our databases and basically said nothing more then sorry nothing we can do at this point. Now the email servers are not working! What type of clown is working over there..

VIA Twitter

The issue has been addressed. Service should return to normal within the next hour. Let us know if you see otherwise. Sorry^W

https://twitter.com/GoDaddyHelp/status/912324688294051840

My outgoing and incoming emails are not working either.  

New

I am not getting any emails in or out from my account since 7:20 am today 9-25-17.

New

Re: Email Delayed

hi -we are also having this prob today.  it says it was solved,.. but i do not see any instructions.  do you still have the problem??  thanks

not receiving here either!!!

Email is still down.  Not receiving any.  I was also not receiving them last week timely and would get them in batches quite late.

New

Hi,

my clients called me today about delayed emails as it has been recurring but got worse today which is affecting business. I've been asked to find an immediate solution. Please get back as soon as possible.'

Thanks

Today is bad too!  Sent some test emails to myself at 12:02 and its 40 minutes later and I still have not received them.  Is Godaddy going to reply to all these complaints?

Still not getting anything two hours after resolve.

The issue continues as of 11:48 GMT-5.  No answer from GoDaddy ?

Cannot receive emails.

I have not been able to receive emails now for several hours today.  It looks like this is a problem with many customers based on replies to numerous forum topics.   This is a huge problem on Monday morning, and it is not the first time this has happened in our history as customers of GoDaddy.  Several people have called to let me know that they are receiving bouncebacks as undeliverable. I can send them emails, but they can't even 'reply' to me. 

Please don't respond to contact customer service/support line...I'm not having luck there either.

Any emails I get are at least 2 hours after they've been sent. Many don't come through at all. As of 1:32---these issues continue.

Same Here.... Nothing in inbox since 8:25AM EST  Now outgoing is jacked up.

Come on GoDaddy, get it together it's a Monday and we have work to do!

New

I'm having issues with this too... What gives?

New

Same! What is going on?

New

Re: Cannot receive emails.

I'm having the same issue!

New

Email is not working for us either. Last email we got was on Sunday

same issue here.  it came back up for a few minutes and back down it went.

Same.  Calling support, right off the bat they say they are working on this problem even before entering customer info.  Still, this is going to cause MASSIVE headaches for a Monday morning...  Every minute creates more problems, and waiting on the line for customer support for answers sure isn't helping the anxiety.

I updated our Contact Us page, but using a personal email address sure looks unprofessional, and anyone who replies to an already existing conversation is going to be in the dark.

Our last email was received at 11:45AM EST.  Making matters worse, customers who email us don't even appear to receive a "bounce" message...  It's just "sent" with nothing received!  I sure hope GoDaddy fixes this ASAP.  This could really irritate some of our customers.

New

10:45 AM PST  currently on hold...wait time est. 12 minutes...no emails here at  all today in our office

New

What is going on with email?  Very slow today or not working at all.  I see others also are having problems.  Any idea when it will be fixed?  What is the problem?

New

Still out here at 13:44 EDT, US.   Outgoing is fine to other accounts, incoming still nothing since 0453 this morning on mine, and 80-plus minute delays on SOME incoming on other company accounts.

10:47 PST - Our email has been down since 8:30 PST - still not resolved and can't get any answers. 

New

Just got off phone with Support @Go Daddy  "working on it, don't have estimate when back up but hope soon"    

email is partially down

Are emails going to be eventually delivered or are they lost in the cyber world never to be received? I've been out since 1105am EST 

Yeah, their replies are stuck in the queue.

New

My email has been down since 6pm last night. I have 10 emails. a few started working this morning around 10am PST but my main email is still not working. Any updates on the problem?

Last email received at 11:17 EST, none since then.  Normally receive a steady flow...