cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

"Property validation" error when saving or blocking senders in Outlook

There's no way to whitelist or blacklist users in my Office 360 Outlook program.  I can add the sender to the Block or Allow list, but when I hit "save" I get "Property validation failed."  Have tried this in 3 browsers including one with all add ons disabled so I know the problem isn't on my end. 

Having had multiple bad experiences with GoDaddy's 800 number I really hate to call them - I doubt they'll even know what I'm talking about much less be able to fix it - but it'd be nice to not have email I want to read going into the junk folder with no way to do anything about it, especially since this is a business account I share with other managers at my place of business.
2019-07-24_12-10-56.jpg 

1 REPLY 1
Super User I
Super User I

Re: "Property validation" error when saving or blocking senders in Outlook

Hello @FHB2019 and thank you for sharing with the GoDaddy community. 

They best way to whitelist/blacklist is on the server-side (OWA) and not client-side. At least my recommendation. 

I just went into my GoDaddy 365 (OWA) and did not have a issue with adding a domain.com to the list. 

Its strange that you can add it, but not save. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***