Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
wasimskhan
Novice

Cannot Access Hosting Panel

Hello,

I have been experiencing access issues with 'Manage Hosting' since over a week now. After a valid login, when I click Manage Hosting, the page doesn't load at all, I keep getting the below message on the browser;

This site can’t be reached

a2plcpnl0592.prod.iad2.secureserver.net took too long to respond.

I have attached a screenshot as well. I tried connecting to the GoDaddy Online Customer Support two days ago and was informed by the Customer Support Rep about an ongoing server issue. But the issue doesn't seem to be resolved yet. I am experiencing email issues, as the mail doesn't seem to be working. 

Would really appreciate if I can get any help or direction to resolve this please. 

Thanks very much.

Cheers.

42 REPLIES
Solution

Re: Not able to access Manage Hosting Panel, experiencing email issues as well

Hello @wasimskhan,

Welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your hosting account! Since your last contact to our team was 2 days ago and you're still having the issue, I'd recommend reaching back out to them to see if the issue is ongoing or if your issue is unique and needs more troubleshooting. Thank you!

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
mantosh2016
Novice

Hi,

I am having the same issue for last couple of weeks. Even domainname/webmail is also not working.

I check from laptop and iphone. Same issue everywhere.

Please advise. 

robustrob
Skilled

Unable to access by Linux Web hosting for many days

I am trying to access my hosting but no success. 

The hosting page options has 2 triggers 1- Mange 2- settings

I click manage and it goes into loop and after much wait it says server can't be reached. I am unable to reach from different other PCs or browsers. 

Please support. 

Solution

Re: Unable to access by Linux Web hosting for many days

Hello @robustrob!

Welcome to the community! If you're still having trouble, I'd recommend reaching out to our support team. This is something you'll want to work with them about. Thanks!

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
sumithz
Novice

I also have the same issue. I tried several times to the support and they are claiming that they can take my hosting panel from their PC and they are telling that my internet connection is slow. But that is not the real factor and my connection is a 20 Mbps. I have been chasing this for past 1 month.

BWilliams
Novice

CPanel Session timeout on login

Hi,

I have just purchased some hosting and set up the CPanel, but when I open the CPanel I keep getting a message in Chrome that the session has timed out, Press OK to log in again and it's a never ending cycle of logging in and session timing out instantly. I have also tried on Firefox browser and does the same.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

fauhjh92
Novice

Re: CPanel Session timeout on login

Hi, 

I have exactly the same problem with it. Please let me know what to do about it, since I haven't been able to get started with the hosting application because of this issue. 

smj281
Novice

Re: Cannot Access Hosting Panel

I am having the same issue with my site.

robustrob
Skilled

EVERYONE! , THE BEST IDEA IS TO MOVE ALL DOMAINS OUT OF GODADDY , MY WEBSITE IS DOWN FOR PAST 6 WEEKS 

weproact
Novice

I have the same issue. Can somebody explain what's going on?

raulcasso4
Novice

Hi, I have exactly the same issue. What is wrong with your system?
I cant access this panel:
https://myh.godaddy.com/#/hosting/mwp?pl_id=1&isc=statusdot

raulcasso
GoDaddy Pro
GoDaddy Pro

I am having same issue. Just started this morning. I manage many websites and this is a bit of an issue for me right now. 

smyling13
Novice

hi i've been having same issue all day - somehow my autosaved password had got messed up - just typed it in fresh and hey presto I'm in - might be worth a try!

Clickfitz
Novice

Re: Unable to access hosting

I get a blank page on my iPhone when I try to "manage my domains" ???

Honestly, I've been a client for many years and your mobile access has always been horrible. Thought when I went on today and it seemed to be a real mobile site that you'd actually done something about it.

it's seem you have a problem with your server, I have the same issue my web page give me " your account has been suspended please contact to you host provider "
How can i solve it ?
phil12345
Novice

Me too

using mydomain/cpanel allows me to choose a port - none are blocked and then the page just won't load.

naatkhan
Novice

I can not see Server tab in my window plesk account!

Hi,

I am using window Plesk Account and i want to install my little admin to manage/change/alter MSSQL tables but i can not see any option to install. Before i could access my Webadmin but now i can not i have no idea what setting has been changed.

I could access before like this "http://mssql.mywebsitename.com/default.aspx" but now i can not  how to do it what's wrong with my account can you help me please .

Asie
Novice

Unable To Access Cpanel and Webmail

Hello, I have a domain name called royaltyforpeace.com. I am unable to access my webmail and cpanel when i try using royaltyforpeace.com/webmail and royaltyforpeace.com/cpanel respectively. Can i get any help here as to how to go about this please.Thank you.

domin cpanel password

Maybe it's foolish question but I have 3 domain and one of them I need to shier with my friend, where get full access of this domain and hosting files. Also use phpMyadmin. But I didn't succeed to find the way how to I do this. Which helps me to be as admin and hold all controls in my hand.

If there is any way to do this, please guide me. 

Thank You

scbaindia
Novice

Unable to Access the web hosting services after pressing the manage button in plesk panel

Hello

I am unable to aceess the web hosting control panel available in the Windows webshosting.

When I press the Manage Buton a small screen pop up window flashes for a while and then disappears without taking me to the main windows.

This problem is coming since afternoon.

Sandeep Chadha

Cell:9560311765

scbaindia
Novice

I am also facing the same problem.

regards.

Sandeep

Cell:9560311765

csitrinity
Novice

Cycling through the cpanel login again and again . Please help Godaddy.

csitrinity
Novice

Hi all i got the solution,

For some security reasons the JIO network is being blocked by godaddy servers. We can login from another network providers seamlessly.

Cheers !! Have a nice day!

dm13
Novice

Changed my FTP user password - Still can log into site

Hi, I recently received an eail from godaddy stating that I had malware on my site and they removed it. I contacted godaddy live chat to verify everything was ok. It was. 

I reset both my godaddy customer password and my FTP username password as well. Still though, when I use my web builder software FTP client or the "network shortcut" I created on my pc, it still logs in fine and I have acces to my files. Shouldn't it not let me log in?

Please help...I just want to make sure I changed the right passwords.

Thanks!

khsoft
Novice

please after change password can not login my cpanel so please help me about two month for this problem please help me 

FTP Accounts

After creating an FTP Account, GoDaddy requires that an XML File be downloaded to

one's Computer.

The XML File is then imported into the Remote Site.

However, the XML File is only 386Kb and none of my data shows on the Remote Site.

So:

• Where is my Data
  • How do I activate the XML File.
btingraffia
Novice

This is not solved.  There is no solution on this page.  I am having the same problem.  Please get the hosting panel working. Now.

wsurferdude
Novice

Re: Not able to access Manage Hosting Panel

I'm having the same exact problem as the others in this post.  I cannot access the control panel from my Comcast provider but able to access from ATT, Vonage, etc.

Here is my browser connection string :

https://a2plcpnl0944.prod.iad2.secureserver.net:2083/cpsess6189456728/login/?session=pcproscom%3a8kf...

I've tried everything, called everyone a number of time, but no help so far.  I'm at a loss.

adinac
Novice

Re: Not able to access Manage Hosting Panel

+1 more unhappy customer, using cPanel Ultimate

My website has been down for 2 days now, cPanel can't be accessed (neither from my goddady account - "system error, try again...", neither from website.com/cpanel).

I find this situation rather unacceptable.

andrew4
Novice

Same problem.when I click manage hosting,it directs me to cPanle Login page,says IP changed,please login again. I was never able to access my web hosting over last few weeks. Some times I click manage hosting,it says the site can't be reached. It's a horrible experience.

Hello everyone,

I wasn't sure if you all had solved this or not. Id like to share what I experienced and perhaps you could also use the same solution. 

I was logged on to my FTP site and was downloading / backing up plugins from my Wordpress folder of one of my websites. Suddenly everything just stopped. At that point I could not log back into the FTP, and to my surprise the websites were not loading.  I was at home when all of this happened.  Well. At first I thought maybe there was a problem with my PC so grabbed my iPad and it could not access my sites as well. But other sites were working fine. 

So like any good IT Engineer I logged into my PC at work using our VPN, and checked my sites from there and they were fine. Everything was working fine. They loaded very quickly without a problem. I tried it several times after clearing DNS Cache etc. They loaded fine on my work PC. Next I opened my FTP client on my work PC and it worked fine.

The problem was here at home.  

So here it is, other networks can access my sites but my internet connection could not. Weird huh?  Obviously my WAN IP address from my ISP was being blocked by my own web host server, but to what purpose. 

It turns out that GO Daddy (our pals) has a filter on their shared host servers that shuts down and blocks IP addresses when multiple connections from the same login occurs within a short period of time. 

There is actually a term for this that eludes me at the moment.  My FTP client was downloading so fast and using multiple connections to do it that the Go Daddy host server thought it was a hacker trying several methods to break in, because essentially, when a FTP makes a connections and sends a command, it essentially is doing the same thing attempting to make multiple connections, fast from a single point of origin. 

I went into my router at home, and set my router to release the IP address and retrieved a new one. As soon as I did that, I could then access my web host server via FTP client, and I could see my sites on the internet thru a web browser as well. 

When ever Go Daddy customer service says they can see your site even though you cant, its probably because your host server (or their host server they are letting you lease) has blocked your from seeing it for the purpose I just mentioned. For those of you that do not use FTP clients and still having this problem, some how your home WAN IP address is being blocked.  

If you do not use a router at home and are logging into the Internet using your PC, restart it. If you do have a router or static IP form your internet provider get a new static IP. 

The quick test to tell if your web site is blocking your home WAN IP address from your Internet service is simple...    make sure your smartphone is off of your Wifi connection, then browse to your site with your phone. Or text a friend and have them go to your website to see if its up. 

This may not apply to you, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

kuheylan
Novice

You are right. It also worked out for me when I connected to another AP. This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.
bjnolley
Novice

Has GoDaddy addressed this? Do they have a fix for this problem - and it *IS* a problem. This keeps happening to us - we lose access to a dozen hosted domains from our XFinity ISP. Then we have to switch over to our HughesNet backup satellite internet but that is much slower than XFinity and is not a permanent solution. The sites are always reachable from other networks and of course their tier 1 tech support just says "Sorry, your server is up - the problem must be with your ISP".  My tracert shows the packets dissapearing into the gaping maw of GoDaddy:

1     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  2    13 ms     9 ms     9 ms  96.120.59.13
  3    12 ms    14 ms    12 ms  te-0-0-1-1-sr01.valencia.az.pima.comcast.net [69.139.177.129]
  4    32 ms    22 ms    11 ms  be-4-ar02.pimaco.az.pima.comcast.net [68.86.201.205]
  5    25 ms    26 ms    24 ms  be-33653-cr02.losangeles.ca.ibone.comcast.net [68.86.93.117]
  6    21 ms    24 ms    24 ms  ae10.edge3.LosAngeles1.level3.net [4.68.62.13]
  7     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  8    44 ms    49 ms    39 ms  4.16.137.146
  9    48 ms    48 ms    49 ms  be39.trmd0215-01.ars.mgmt.phx3.gdg [184.168.0.77]
 10    45 ms    54 ms    47 ms  be39.trmd0215-01.ars.mgmt.phx3.gdg [184.168.0.77]
 11     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 12     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 13     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 14     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 15     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 16     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 17     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 18     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 19     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 20     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 21     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 22     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 23     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 24     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 25     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 26     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 27     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 28     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 29     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 30     *        *        *     Request timed out.
Trace complete.

phx3.gdg is Phoenix GoDaddyGateway.

Successful tracert a few seconds later from the same PC after switching to the Hughes Satellite WiFi:

1     9 ms     5 ms    17 ms  192.168.60.1
  2   586 ms   623 ms  1654 ms  72.168.99.114
  3   614 ms   569 ms   582 ms  72.168.100.59
  4   581 ms   579 ms   633 ms  209.161.24.29
  5   678 ms   558 ms   587 ms  209.151.62.21
  6   877 ms   561 ms   631 ms  209.210.131.163
  7   638 ms   639 ms   610 ms  209.63.82.186
  8   665 ms   671 ms   667 ms  206.223.119.141
  9   987 ms   718 ms   705 ms  184.168.0.77
 10  2290 ms   790 ms  2155 ms  184.168.0.77
 11     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 12     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 13     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 14     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 15   655 ms  1311 ms  1310 ms  xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx  <--- Success
Trace complete.

nuellputong
Novice

hello. am having the same issue.

can't log-in to cpanel

sanz
Novice

I'm having the same issue where I cannot log into cPanel. Did diagnostics and they said that cPanel was online but not responding. I have been trying for 2 days from different devices. Please address soon. 

jgio
Novice

that is not a solution

Mcdragon
Novice

I am having the same issue as the others but I also have a DirectNic account and it does the same thing. With GoDaddy it has been over a year without access. While the DirectNic site is recent.

When I couldn't get my sites up on GD, I went looking elsewhere.

Obviously noty he best solution.

Mcdragon
Novice

Not able to access Manage Hosting Panel, experiencing email issues as well

I am having the same issue as the others but I also have a DirectNic account and it does the same thing. With GoDaddy it has been over a year without access. While the DirectNic site is recent.

When I couldn't get my sites up on GD, I went looking elsewhere.

Obviously noty he best solution.

I am having exactly this same issue for 8days now.
Pls I need an urgent and because I work online almost everyday.
My cpanel when I login is saying "this site can't be reach".

This is so fristrating.
kfp_4
Novice

I've been having this issue for over 2 weeks with one of my hosting accounts and I'm losing my patience. Tried chatting with support, they were of absolutely NO assistance. I don't have time to keep calling GoDaddy for services I pay for that are all of a sudden starting to have issues frequently. 

Karishma123
Novice

http://blogkeep.com/how-to-access-cpanel-of-my-website/ first try to access cPanel by mentioning in the guide, if it doesn't work, then you may reach to Support team
bmarieg
Novice

As per Karishma123's link, try accessing your cpanel hosting site by going to www.yourdomain.com/cpanel instead of by starting from the GoDaddy website. It worked for me!!