cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
onholdinc
Novice

Classic ASP File upload

I just upgraded my hosting to Windows Plesk. Before I did the upgrade on my old hosting, I was able to use the ASPupload component to upload a file. However, in Plesk, this component is not available...

https://ph.godaddy.com/help/windows-shared-hosting-aspaspnet-module-and-feature-support-3361

... I am wondering if there is another classic ASP component available, and if not, what other people have done to address this issue?

Thanks

2 REPLIES

Re: Classic ASP File upload

Hi @onholdinc. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! 

I don't know if there is an alternative to ASPupload, but I did find this Microsoft article about using ASP.NET to upload files. Maybe it will help you transition. If not, other community members may be able to offer some suggestions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
onholdinc
Novice
Solution

Re: Classic ASP File upload

Thanks,

I did confirm last night with GoDaddy that there is no Classic ASP component installed on WIndows Plesk hosting. I was advised to upgrade to VPS or dedicated hosting. Since that is not an option, I chose to just write an ASP.NET component.